The number of classes is 12
Course duration 36 hours
Price - $950Curriculum
1. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic image #1 - NUDE makeup
- International standards of hygiene for the safe work of the craftsman.
- Methods of cosmetic and express care for the work of a make-up artist.
- Peculiarities of working with different skin conditions.
- Review of textures (bases, tonal foundations, concealers, correctors)
2. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic image #2 - NUDE makeup
- You can adjust the number of classes and choose topics as you wish!
- Morphology and anatomical features.
- Basic principles of light and shadow in make-up.
- The technique of sculpting the shape of the face.
- Methods of competition.
3. Theory + demo + practice
- MORPHOLOGY OF EYEBROWS
- Eyebrow correction and modeling
- Market overview of decorative products
4. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic Image #3 - ARROWS
- Basics of graphics in make-up (form, construction and adaptation)
- A set of exercises for setting the technique.
5. Working out
- Basic Image #4 - ARROWS
6. Theory + demo + practice
- Base Image #5 - LIPS AND EYELASHES
- Rules of accentuation in make-up
- Methods of correcting the shape of the eyes using false eyelashes
- Make-up techniques and correction of the shape of the lips
7. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic look #6 - SMOKY EYES
- Eye morphology.
- Eye shapes and correction methods.
- The technique of working with brushes and dry textures.
- Hand position.
8. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic image #7 - SMOKY EYES
- Work with color.
- Color theory.
- Contrasts and nuances.
9. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic look #8 - SMOKY EYES
- Working with cream textures
10. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic image #9 - WEDDING MAKEUP
- Specifics of work with brides.
- Body makeup
11. Theory + demo + practice
- Basic image #10 - ANTI AGE MAKEUP
12. PRO TIPS. Creation of any basic method taking into account the physiological characteristics of the client.